Saturday, November 6, 2010

My love Affair with food

I started cooking when I was 9 years old.

My first gig was a special breakfast in bed for my parents. I did not start out with a burning desire to cook but I needed to find a way to keep my parents in bed longer so that I could have uninterrupted access to early morning TV, which had been previously denied to me. The breakfast was a huge success and continued for many months.

Food has always been such an important part of my life and continues to be as food is such a huge part of any event. Let's just say that my cooking skills have come a long way since I was nine years old...


One of my favourite restaurants is www.craveonmain.ca and I am absolutely mad about Wayne Martin, the chef/owner.


Stay tuned for more info on the culinary masterpiece he created for one of my exquisite private dinner parties held in one of Canada’s most luxurious private homes.

More about Wayne next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment